Imunest : Medical Powerpoint Presentation
Creating a PowerPoint from scratch can be quite labour-intensive. Starting with a PowerPoint template is beneficial. It saves time, provides good visual design and means that you can primarily spend your time and attention on the content of your presentation.
PowerPoint templates save you time, as they’re a whole lot quicker than trying to design a deck from scratch. Also, starting with a template means that you can primarily spend your time and attention on the content of your presentation, while the visual style is already designed to be engaging.
Typically, the only elements that are changed while working with a PowerPoint template are colors, typography, copy and any visual assets such as photos for example.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or newer.
- 50 Microsoft PowerPoint slides in total.
- 100 unique and editable Microsoft PowerPoint slides design.
- 2 options of themes variation.
- 16:9 HD Widescreen slide format (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Image Placeholder with Slide Master.
- No need Adobe Photoshop or any other image editor.
- Fully editable text.
- Icons variation are included.
- RGB color mode.
- Drag and drop UI image to screen mockups.
- Photos in the preview are not included.
- Vector Shape Illustrations are included.
- Fonts used are not included, they could be dowloaded from the links on the Documentation File.
Prohibited Usage of Items
- Items Incorporated Into End-Products Cannot be Extracted or Used Separately
- You cannot allow items incorporated into end-products to be extracted or used separately from the end-product, including the vector illustrations and any other vector shapes.
Enjoy and have a great day! 🙂